We believe in being open and transparent – so you always know in advance what fees we will charge
How we get paid
Our fees are always quoted before any work starts and are expressed in pounds and pence.
- Our typical initial advice fees range from £750 – £5,000 depending on the complexity of the work. Case studies are available and these demonstrate the range of work and the fees paid by similar clients.
- We calculate the cost of the work after the initial meeting and will prepare an estimate for you.
- The costs are based on how long it will take to do the work and allow for the fact that different staff will be involved. The rates charged depend on the qualifications and experience required to complete the job in the most cost-effective way.
- We will also recommend an ongoing service plan for you. This will enable us to deliver ongoing advice and help with your financial affairs and monitor any investment portfolios.
- There are various ongoing servicing packages and we will advise on which would be the most appropriate.
- The initial advice fee is usually paid on delivery of the final recommendations or on implementation of any plans that we have recommended.
- You can choose whether fees are paid from the financial products we are advising on, or directly from your bank.